All jobs are completed in accordance Printing Industry Standards.
At Rushflyerprinting.com. we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, if you find an error contact Customer Service within 30 days from the date you receive your product. If the error is caused by a manufacturing defect we will refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping and processing costs.
Rushflyerprinting.com is commitment to provide customer satisfaction, other circumstances beyond our control are not covered by the guarantee.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling error such as punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Poor photography send as original files.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors made by the customer in the document creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish.
- Error in choosing quantity or product type.
- Error in choosing Product type.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.(Covered by the Courier)
Please preview your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order.
Rushflyerprinting.com does not proof documents created online, it is the responsibility of the customer to check proof and approve all jobs before sending to print.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH REDUCED PRINTING 2 INC CORPORATION OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO THE RUSHFLYERPRINTING.COM ONLINE SERVICES (the "Agreement") USING THIS WEBSITE (the "Site").
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of Rushflyerprinting.com (the "Services"). If you do not agree to be bound by any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use Services.
- Fees and Services
We may in our sole discretion change some or all of our services at any time. In the event we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in US Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with using our service and our website and all applicable taxes.
- Restricted Activities
You agree not to resell, sub-host or otherwise provide the Services to third parties except as otherwise agreed in this Agreement; or
Use the Services or permit the Services to be used in any manner (including, without limitation, transmission, distribution, or storage) for any purpose that is or is likely to be
Illegal or to violate any governmental law, regulation, rule, court order, treaty, or tariff,
Fraudulent or misleading,
To violate any USA Post or third party rights or otherwise damaging to USA Post or any third party,
Obscene, harassing, or distressing,
Disruptive of, harmful to or that otherwise abuses or misuses Site resources or the Internet or any connected resources, or
An unauthorized use, access or monitoring of any host, the Site or other network or any component or device, authentication system, data, web site, passcode, account, or any other breach of any security measure.
Without limiting the foregoing, undertaking or attempting to undertake any of the conduct in the following non-exclusive list is deemed to violate the Acceptable Use Policy:
- Alteration of source of data (causing origination of malformed data or network traffic);
- Pyramid or ponzi schemes;
- Impersonation, relaying or spoofing misrepresenting identity, using a third party E-mail server to relay without express authorization, or the altering or forging of electronic mail headers, including any portion of the IP packet header and/or electronic mail address, sender identity, posting or any other method used to forge, disguise, or conceal the user's identity or to cause disruption);
- Hacking or scamming (unauthorized use of non-Customer accounts or resources, scamming, stealing or tricking the release of passwords, etc.);
- Distribution of harmful code such as computer viruses, worms and trap doors;
- Overloading any shared infrastructure;
- Denial of service, SYN flood or other attacks by sending mass volumes of data or other abusive behavior to disrupt or disable the recipient system or
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your own information) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of Rushflyerprinting.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (iii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iv) bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- No Warranty
WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND THE SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY LAW OR THROUGH A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED BY LAW.
- Liability Limit
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including legal cots and fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Legal Compliance
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, by-laws and regulations regarding your use of the Services
You and Rushflyerprinting.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by registered mail to Rushflyerprinting.com, A division of Rush Flyer Printing ., 860 McDonald Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11218